Service & Rates
Our Doggie Daycare is like no other. Your dog will be socialized all day, with the exception of nap time - no crates, no kennels. At Doggie Do's, we understand the dog psyche and their need to exercise. Boredom leads to destructive behaviors like chewing, licking, digging, or barking. Play keeps a dog’s body and mind active. An active dog is a happy dog, and our goal is for your pet to be as happy as they can possibly be. Your dog will enjoy playing in our huge outdoor shaded, securely fenced, backyard. After a full day of play, he/she can relax on our spacious back porch or come inside and take a nap on a bed.
At Doggy Daycare, we pride ourselves on our commitment to outstanding service. Our facility serves as the home away from your home where your dogs become our staff’s extended family. We like to refer to ourselves as an Unkennel, where unlike typical dog daycare and boarding establishments your dog does not spend all or most day cooped up in a kennel. Each dog not only enjoys their time at Doggie Do's, but looks forward to it.
We also understood that more than ever before, today's busy lifestyles make it difficult to give pets the attention, structure, training, exercise, and mental stimulation necessary for happy and well-rounded lives. And the reality is, dogs crated or isolated for extended periods are deprived of social interaction, and can become lethargic or destructive.
At Doggie Do's, we want dogs to be dogs: Play dog, speak dog, be dog! An active dog is a happy dog, and our goal is for your pet to be as happy as they can possibly be. We are dedicated to ensuring that your dog is safe and well cared for at all times. Your dog can expect a day rich with exercise and attention, filled with interaction and play with dogs of all ages, breeds and sizes.
- A full day of exercise and play
- Interaction with other dogs to build positive social behavior and increase social skills
- Increased confidence and agility
- Stress relief and alleviation of boredom by playing with other dogs
- Good behavior and manners are promoted
- Peace of mind that your dog is safe and happy while you are at work
- No guilt leaving your dog in the evening while you go out as he/she will be exhausted from a full day of play at Doggie Daycare.
Activities For You Dog:
- Indoor/Outdoor group play
- Individual play with a staff member
- Practice of known commands
- Nap time when your dog is tired
- Socialization with other dogs
- Treats for positive behavior and commands
- Lots of love and attention
Full day of play and lots of TLC : $8 per day